NEW Page on top ! SPELLING !

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Present Simple: Negative



Singular Number = Ενικός Αριθμός
I don’t play
You don’t play
He doesn’t play
She doesn’t play
It doesn’t play
I don’t love
You don’t love
He doesn’t love
She doesn’t love
It doesn’t love
I don’t watch
You don’t watch
He doesn’t watch
She doesn’t watch
It doesn’t watch
I don’t go
You don’t go
He doesn’t go
She doesn’t go
It doesn’t go
Plural Number = Πληθυντικός Αριθμός
We don’t play
You don’t play
They don’t play
We don’t love
You don’t love
They don’t love
We don’t watch
You don’t watch
They don’t watch
We don’t go
You don’t go
They don’t go
 
Hi! My name's Tasos!
On Monday I do Taekwondo. I don't go to the cinema
On Tuesday I have an English lesson. I don't go to the theatre.
On Wednesday I do Taekwondo again. I don't have an English lesson.
On Thursday I have an English lesson again. I don't play tennis.
On Friday I do my homework. I don't play computer games.
On Saturday I play at the park. I don't watch TV.
On Sunday I play basketball. I don't ride my bike.
What do you do?
Bye for now!
Tasos
Write your answer on the MESSAGE BOARD!
Γράψτε απάντηση στον Πίνακα Ανακοινώσεων (Σελίδα: Messages)